Active service members may be eligible to have their interest rate reduced to 0.00% on non-defaulted private student loans and you are deployed before June 30, 2023.
Eligible loans must be serviced by Aspire Servicing Center and owned by one of the following lenders:
- Alliant Credit Union
- American State Bank
- Arkansas Student Loan Authority (ASLA)*
- Capitol View Credit Union
- Community 1st Credit Union
- Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation
- Louisiana Education Loan Authority (Lela)
- Premier Credit Union
- Veridian Credit Union
A 1099-C form reporting the reduction of $600 or more will be issued to the IRS and to the borrower if applicable. Consult a tax professional regarding any tax consequences.
Contact us to apply.
* The Arkansas Student Loan Authority, a Division of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, offers this benefit for the Arkansas Education Loan, Arkansas Family Education Loan and Arkansas Refinance Education Loan.